No products in the cart.
SIX TIPS SHOPPING FOOD REQUIREMENTS
Theoretically, cooking at home instead of eating out can save your money up to 50%, Oatlovers! Especially if you have a lot of family members.
However, we should admit that the tendecy to eat out is so tempting . Here are some tips on how to manage your finances, Oatlovers! #OatGift
1. Decide on how many times a month you will shop.
2. Create a grocery list for your cooking needs for the next few days.
3. Do not be easily tempted. Just buy the things that are on your shopping list
4. Kitchen spices can be stored for a long time, such as salt, sugar, chili powder, and flavoring should be stored in limited amount.
5. To maintain the freshness, fresh kitchen spices, such as onion and chilli, should be bought based on how much you need instead of buying a lot for filling the storage.
6. Processed foods such as sausages, nuggets, and meatballs should be purchased in limited quantities. Store these in the freezer to prevent it from expiring.
Mornings starts your 24 hour day. Everyone has their own way to begin their
Hello, Oatlovers! Mushrooms are foods that are in great demand in Indonesia, delicious taste
Hi, Oatlovers. Are you remember about this snack creation? Oatbits Ice Cream Sandwich is
There are many techniques that you can follow and supplements that you can take